Benötigst du für dein Auslandsstudium an der RMIT University Vietnam in Vietnam ein Visum? Hier erfährst du mehr zu den Visums- und Einreisebestimmungen für internationale Studierende in Vietnam.
Visa Update (Stand April 2022)
Student visa regulations for international students applying to RMIT Vietnam (travelling to Vietnam)
The process for obtaining a visa invitation letter has been resumed normally (like before the pandemic). The practice will take a shorter time with around 15-20 working days, instead of 45 - 60 working days. This will help us to extend the application deadline and give students more time to prepare for their application. The visa invitation letter should be sent to students at least 1.5 months before the commencement date, students can enter Vietnam 4 weeks before the course starting date. Please apply for the study programs well ahead of time to meet these deadlines.
- Travelers who wish to visit the country will only need to present a negative Covid-19 test certificate using RT-PCR/RT-LAMP method done within 72 hours before departure from country of origin or a RAT (Rapid Antigen Test) done within 24 hours from departure time.
- Passengers with negative RT-PCR/ RAT result are NO longer required to complete self-quarantine at home/ hotel.
- Travelers must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination status at all times; the vaccination status must be updated on the Vietnam’s health declaration application (PC-COVID) upon arrival.
- Travelers must have travel insurance that covers COVID-19 treatment with a minimum liability of USD10,000.
- During the 10 days from the date of entry, travelers are requested to continue to self-monitor and follow minimum health standards (wear a medical face mask and disinfect hands regularly). Travelers who are experiencing signs and symptoms of Covid-19 must notify the nearest medical facility.
With the change of Visa process, RMIT Vietnam will extend the application deadline for trimester 3 2022 until 31 August 2022. (applicable to offshore international students).
Please visit our website for more details about the important dates in 2022.
Visa Exemption – citizens of the following countries are granted visa-free entry for 15 days: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, Japan, South Korea, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Belarus
E-Visa – citizens of eligible countries may apply for 30-day single-entry e-visa: List of countries. More information on E-Visa Application.